PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THIS “AGREEMENT”) THAT APPLY TO YOUR PARTICIPATION AS A PARTNER IN THE INTUITIVE SHIPPING PARTNER PROGRAM.
BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE INTUITIVE SHIPPING PARTNER PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE PROGRAM’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By entering your email and completing the registration form, you are requesting to join the Intuitive Shipping Partner Program and participate in its activities and receive its benefits. Intuitive Shipping reserves the right to approve or deny a partner program application.
Merchant: the store account holder responsible for using the Intuitive Shipping app and its services. Also referred to as ‘client’, ‘store’, ‘user’ or ‘referral’.
Intuitive Shipping Partner: The marketing agency, developer or app that has applied to and has been accepted to the Intuitive Shipping Partner Program. Also referred to as a partner.
New Referral: A store that does not have an active billing account with Intuitive Shipping; has not been referred by another Program Partner; has not been installed for more than one week (7 days).
White Glove Service: an optional professional service where a member of the Intuitive Shipping team configures the product on behalf of merchants.
Intuitive Shipping is committed to providing high-quality services and products for eCommerce Merchants. Our core values are integrity, education, fairness, stability, and knowledge. Upon acceptance the following points will apply to all partners:
- Intuitive Shipping has the option to place your company’s logo on its website
- Intuitive Shipping has the option to reference partner names/logos on social media outlets for the purpose of identifying partners being as active Intuitive Shipping Partners
- Intuitive Shipping has the option to reach out to partners to conduct surveys for program feedback and to create case studies for further promotion of Intuitive Shipping’s products and Partner Program.
- Registration to our Partner Newsletter is automatic upon completion of the sign-up form. Partners can unsubscribe at any time by selecting “unsubscribe” in the newsletter or by emailing email@example.com
- Intuitive Shipping expects partners to remain committed to providing exceptional services for their clients and adhering to these values.
- Intuitive Shipping reserves the right to remove a partner from the program if a partner is deemed to be in violation of our Terms & Conditions and processes of the Partner Program outlined below.
The following benefits apply to our app Intuitive Shipping. Program benefits are not applicable to Automate Shipping Profiles or SmartBoxingTM.
1. A commission equivalent to one month’s worth of app charges for the billing plan activated by the store. The commission will be based on the discounted rate of the merchant’s plan as see in 2.a. Commission shall be granted to the partner if the conditions in a,b,c and d are met:
a. For new referrals only;
b. When the merchant maintains an active billing plan for 3 consecutive months;
c. You are the first referring Partner. In the event more than one partner submits the same referral, all program benefits go to the first referring partner; and
d. When partners submit store referrals within the first week (7 days) of the store’s installation.
2. Preferred Pricing is a monetary discount given to new referrals and is invoiced accordingly:
a. Applies only to stores on the Silver, Platinum, Prestige, and Enterprise plans as outlined in the table below.
|Plan||Standard Price (Monthly)||Partner Price (Monthly)|
|SILVER||$29.99 USD||$27 USD|
|PLATINUM||$49.99 USD||$45 USD|
|PRESTIGE||$99.99 USD||$92 USD|
|ENTERPRISE||$200 USD + $0.01 / order||$190 USD + $0.01 / order|
b. New Referrals are still eligible to receive Preferred Pricing even if a partner has not submitted a referral within 7 days of installation.
c. Preferred Pricing is applicable to new referrals submitted as of Monday, March 7th, 2022. This date represents the official launch date of the revised Intuitive Shipping Partner Program.
3. White-Glove Service is a separate professional service completed by Intuitive Shipping staff. The benefits for the partner program operate as a discount to merchants and referral commission to partners. Partners will submit the store’s request for White Glove services through the partner portal and indicate how the merchant is to be billed in the event services are rendered. The discounts and benefits operate as stated in sections a,b,c, d and e.
a. A 15% discount will be granted to merchants.
b. A 10% referral bonus/commission is given to the partner.
c. The discount and commission are calculated before taxes.
d. The partner must indicate if Intuitive Shipping is to bill the partner or the merchant directly.
i. When billing the partnering Intuitive Shipping is acting as a sub-contractor. Partners cannot add a surcharge onto the Intuitive Shipping fee of $199.99 USD per hour.
ii. If billing the partner, it must be stated as an Intuitive shipping service and not one that is completed by the partner.
e. If a partner configures Intuitive Shipping on behalf of the merchant, it is not considered an Intuitive Shipping White Glove Service.
i. Intuitive Shipping Inc. is not liable for errors made by the partner, lost sales or revenue, or costs incurred by the client.
ii. Misrepresentation of the White Glove Services by a Partner will lead to program removal.
4. Priority Support Tickets will be submitted through the Partner Portal. If a support ticket is not submitted through the Portal, it cannot be effectively prioritized by our Customer Success team.
5. Partner Slack Channel is an opportunity to have Frequently Asked Questions answered and to create a positive community environment for agency partners.
a. In the channel, you will not knowingly upload or distribute any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the partner portal, Intuitive Shipping software (inclusive of apps and website) or anyone else’ IT systems.
b. Partners cannot post content that is: racist, sexist, discriminatory, personal attacks, spam, defamatory, illegal, inflammatory or that infringes on the intellectual property right of another.
c. Intuitive Shipping may, in its sole discretion and without notice, remove any content it believes is objectionable, unacceptable, or undesirable and may cancel your partner membership and participation in the Intuitive Shipping Partner Program.
6. Invite-Only Webinars are an opportunity for Partners to learn about shipping best practices & use cases for Intuitive Shipping products and services
a. Intuitive Shipping owns all rights and interests in and to the content that Intuitive Shipping provides to you in connection with the Partner Program, including but not limited to, names, texts, software, music, video, sound or any other material or content for your participation in the Partner Program webinars.
7. General Provisions
a. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, together with any other documents incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
b. Relationship of the Parties. The parties to this Agreement are independent contractors and nothing in this Agreement will be deemed or construed as creating a joint venture, partnership, agency relationship, or franchise between the parties. Neither party, by virtue of this Agreement, will have any right, power, or authority to act or create an obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other party.
c. Amendment and Modification.Intuitive Shipping reserves the to modify this Agreement at any time by updating this posting. We recommend that you periodically visit this page to review the then most current form of the Partner Program Terms and Conditions. The most recent date on which the Agreement has been updated will be indicated above. If you do not agree to the Partner Program Terms and Conditions, or to any modification thereof, you are not authorized to participate in the Intuitive Shipping Partner Program.
d. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
e. Governing Law;. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of Ontario without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Province of Ontario. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement will be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of Canada or the courts of the Province of Ontario.
f. Assignment. You shall not assign or transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Intuitive Shipping, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.